Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Bonus Gibbet Items!

I have strayed once again over to EMU's Debuts, so if you are interested in those ramblings, head on over by clicking here!

As a super special extra thank you for visiting me here on the mothership, I'll give you an exclusive eyeball at the photo I refer to in the EMU post with No Googling Necessary!

Trying to appear interesting, or trying to appear conscious? You decide.
As a super extra added megabonus bonus, here's a crappy photo of the awesome publicity poster for The Man Who Laughs:


I do not have any pictures of the gibbet, but it's possible I will be able to procure some. Stay tuned!

UPDATE: GIBBET

Complete with shoes and emotionally scarred child!

2 comments:

  1. Good afternoon,

    I found your blog because you recently posted on the YA Highway. I saw you are from New Hampshire, so I thought there could be a chance you attended the Juniper Summer Institute at UMass Amherst in the past. If you have, would you mind answering a couple of questions for me? I am interested in attending the institute, but I would like the perspective of someone else who has already attended it.

    Thanks!

    April Rose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi April! Welcome! :)
    I've never been to UMass Amherst, sorry. Though I have been to Massachusetts.

    ReplyDelete