Thursday, February 28, 2019

Book Deal: Back from the Grave Edition

What's up, Internearthlings?

Did you think I was dead?

Did you think I'd forgotten about glitter words like the rest of the world?


I know it has been one hundred years since I posted here. But honestly, is a blog even a real blog if its proprietor doesn't mysteriously vanish for a long time and then reappear all like, "SORRY, GUYS, I'VE BEEN SOOOOOO BUSY RAWRAWRAW" because everybody totally noticed they were gone.

So, first order of business. We moved the bed. From one side of this small apartment to the other. Not a big deal, right? WRONG. This has caused CAT WAR.


I took this photo five minutes ago. The offensive is...not going well.

 There is pee, like . . . everywhere.

Second order of business. I have a website where I'm all officially official and well behaved. There's kind of a blog over there. It's mostly just sneak peeks of essays and stuff, which is what it should be. Plus a picture of me with a moose antler.

And third WOW NEWS is that I've got another book coming out!

It's my middle grade debut, Hearts of Ice. And there's an arctic fox in it who wears a cape and I know I've been saying that a lot but THERE'S AN ARCTIC FOX IN IT WHO WEARS A CAPE.


His name is Sir Paw-on-Stone. I named him after my Khajiit in Skyrim. Nobody knows this except you guys.

Anyway. More soon, darling meatbags.

1 comment:

  1. I, for one, have missed your posts. YOU ARE SO FUNNY! Thank you for the laugh first thing this morning. CONGRATULATIONS on a new book coming out!

    ReplyDelete